Please send us an email Sunday 2/23 to let us know if you can or cannot commit to the Spring Session. If you cannot commit, this gives an opportunity for another player to be placed on a team. Thank you!
1. Check your team assignment and see cost table below.
2. By end of day Sunday 2/23, send email to TopPerformanceBasketball@gmail.com to commit to the session as well as let us know how you plan to pay.
3. Practices - Gym availability is very tough in February and March. We have requested gym times from tri-valley cities and are still waiting on approvals. We will have at least 1 practice for each team next week. Check calendar for times and locations. Thank you for the patience!
4. First Practice - Payments will be collected (cash or check) as well as signed Code of Conduct form (found on the More / Connect / Player Portal). Once we get the Code of Conduct, you will receive your jersey.
5. Tournament schedules will be posted on the team pages by 2/29.
6. After Team Pages have been created (2/29) download SportsEngine phone app to get updates on your team's schedules. you can also message other parents to coordinate rides to games and practices.
7. Player Registration form is required for all players. Click on the link on the home page under "Join our Program" to fill out the 2020 Player Registration Form.
Likely we didn't have enough players try out with similar skillsets as you to make a team.
Please continue to work on your game by attending the Skills Workouts. (Must be a fully registered player) Also you can download workout sheets to improve shooting, ball-handling and strength.
|Team||Duration||Practices||Strength||Games||Jersey||COST (excluding jersey)|
Skill Workout $50 - add on ($200 value)
Skill Workout: Add $50 to your total and get 1 workout per week during session ($200 value). See below for details on Skill Workouts.
PAYMENT DUE online (credit card payment with transaction fee) before first practice or at first practice (cash or check).
Importance of Skills Workouts - each player needs to work on skills in two categories - team skills and individual skills . Team skills will be improved at the team practices. High level of training from Coach Jeros is essential for player development. Individual skills must progress in many other categories in order to compete at the highest levels ---ball-handling, court IQ, shooting, offensive moves, etc. These skills are vital and this is why we offer Skill Workouts year round.